Well, we’ve come to another November. For most of my friends, that means it’s time for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). Since I don’t write novels, I’ll be sitting that one out.
However, NaBloPoMo – or National Blog Posting Month – works better for me. A post a day. Any length. Any topic. I like that.
For the first day this year, I’m just going to start with a basic post and some brief thoughts.
Here are some of those thoughts:
- Life can change in a moment.
- Doing everything right brings no guarantees.
- Friends are a balm to my soul.
- Cancer sucks big, hairy donkey balls.
- There can still be great joy in times of sadness.
So, what else can you expect from me this month?
- Well, perhaps I will expand some of those brief thoughts and make them…not so brief.
- There will also be reviews. I’m way behind on my reviews. So, November will be a month for me to do some catching up.
- Commentary on my holiday baking and cooking. I’ll be doing a lot of it, so I might as well write about some of it. I’m trying some new (to me) recipes this year. So, those should be fun.
- Anything else that happens to come to mind.
I hope some of you will follow along with me. Perhaps some of you will join the conversation on the threads. (Please leave comments. I will need to approve them because I get a lot of spam posts, but I will do my best to stay on top of it.) Maybe some of you will be encouraged to post some blogs of your own.
Regardless, I look forward to meeting the challenge this November.